Security TipsLevi Gashuri+
|The Federal Trade Commission is a government consumer protection organization. They have recently published tips for business owners to help them protect the security of their business information. Here are some practical tips:|
1. Many data compromises happen the old-fashioned way—through lost or stolen paper documents. Often, the best defense is a locked door or an alert employee.
2. Store paper documents or files, as well as thumb drives and backups containing personally identifiable information in a locked room or in a locked file cabinet. Limit access to employees with a legitimate business need. Control who has a key, and the number of keys.
3. Require that files containing personally identifiable information be kept in locked file cabinets except when an employee is working on the file. Remind employees not to leave sensitive papers out on their desks when they are away from their workstations.
4. Require employees to put files away, log off their computers, and lock their file cabinets and office doors at the end of the day.
Implement appropriate access controls for your building. Tell employees what to do and whom to call if they see an unfamiliar person on the premises.
5. Have a plan in place to respond to security incidents. Designate a senior member of your staff to coordinate and implement the response plan.
|At ProMaster Gate and Door Expert, we know that you want to provide the best protection for your building, employees and inventory. We do everything possible to quickly provide the most effective fence, garage door and rollup gate solutions available to increase your building’s security.|
We are a licensed, bonded and insured company with a team of gate security experienced professionals serving all five boroughs in NYC as well as NJ and CT. We can help you protect your buildings, residences and businesses, twenty-four hours a day. Our services include everything from supplies to installation to maintenance and 24/7 repair services.
Please let me know what you need and want from us. Our phone lines are always open!
Call us now: 1-855-333-4884.